Autowerx BMW offer an answer to lost or faulty BMW & MINI keys. We can offer full replacement sets if you have lost your only functioning key. We cater for any BMW or MINI up to the latest vehicles. In fact we build and programme replacement BMW & MINI keys for any model from 2001 onwards at our workshop in Milton Keynes
We can turn jobs around quickly and efficiently avoiding the wait for BMW to make keys which can sometimes take 3 or 4 days. Most of our keys will also come with a replaceable battery offering a better solution to original keys that have to be discarded when the battery wears down, battery replacement will only cost £5.00.
For further details or a specific quote,
please contact us by phone, email or click here to
We are located 5 minutes drive from Central Milton Keynes within easy reach of the M1 (junction 14) and the A5. Please use the Google map for detailed directions.GET DIRECTIONS
We will reopen for business Monday 4th May 2020. Initially we will have limited staff availability and we therefore ask customers to be patient.
If you or any of your family members are displaying symptoms of COVID 19 or are self-isolating, please do not attempt to make a booking or approach the premises.
To ensure that customers and staff are protected against the virus we have introduced the following important measures which we draw to your attention:
1. To ensure social distancing, customers will be given a time slot to deliver and collect their vehicle.
2. We expect all customers and staff to observe the 2 metre social distancing rule.
3. A ‘one-way’ system will operate. Customers will enter by the front door (car park side of the building) and leave by the rear ‘shutter doors’.
4. Hand sanitiser will be made available at entrance and exit to the building.
5. The waiting room will be closed.
6. The main office will be out of bounds to customers and all payments will be made using credit/debit cards over the phone. We will not be accepting cash during this period.
7. Our technicians will disinfect steering wheels and other surface areas of vehicles before undertaking any work. They will wear facemasks when necessary and use hand sanitiser before and after each booking.
Many thanks for your understanding and cooperation during these challenging times.