I found Autowerx in 2010 and have never looked back since.Anne Marie Foss READ OUR TESTIMONIALS
Welcome to Autowerx Service Ltd. Based in Milton Keynes, we are an established independent BMW and MINI specialist. With savings of up to 65% on franchised BMW dealership prices we have the technical expertise and experience to cater for the entire BMW and MINI range.
Using state of the art (dealer level) diagnostic equipment and quality OE replacement parts we can service or repair your vehicle to the highest standard without compromising manufacturer's or used car warranties.
In all areas of our business we share a passion for exacting standards, efficiency and reliability. We take pride in the vehicles we maintain and hope you can join our growing customer base.Matt Scotchford (Company Director)
We are located 5 minutes drive from Central Milton Keynes within easy reach of the M1 (junction 14) and the A5. Please use the Google map for detailed directions.GET DIRECTIONS
We will reopen for business Monday 4th May 2020. Initially we will have limited staff availability and we therefore ask customers to be patient.
If you or any of your family members are displaying symptoms of COVID 19 or are self-isolating, please do not attempt to make a booking or approach the premises.
To ensure that customers and staff are protected against the virus we have introduced the following important measures which we draw to your attention:
1. To ensure social distancing, customers will be given a time slot to deliver and collect their vehicle.
2. We expect all customers and staff to observe the 2 metre social distancing rule.
3. A ‘one-way’ system will operate. Customers will enter by the front door (car park side of the building) and leave by the rear ‘shutter doors’.
4. Hand sanitiser will be made available at entrance and exit to the building.
5. The waiting room will be closed.
6. The main office will be out of bounds to customers and all payments will be made using credit/debit cards over the phone. We will not be accepting cash during this period.
7. Our technicians will disinfect steering wheels and other surface areas of vehicles before undertaking any work. They will wear facemasks when necessary and use hand sanitiser before and after each booking.
Many thanks for your understanding and cooperation during these challenging times.